Banana Chocolate Chip “Ice Cream”
Ultra-healthful and unbelievably delicious, this frozen shake-like treat is a fabulous stand in for ice cream. All of the good and none of the bad! It is a treat, so use moderation…but when you need to be bad…this is a GOOD way to do it!
- one cup unsweetened nut milk (I like Blue Diamond Almond Coconut)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/3 cup raw cashews or macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut shreds
- 2 tbsp cocoa nibs (I used the dark chocolate covered ones from Sweet Riot)
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp raw coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend on medium for 30 seconds. Increase to high and blend another 30 seconds.
- Pour or scoop into your favorite bowls and enjoy. Savor the flavor!