Roasted Acorn Squash
Savor the warmth and earthiness of Autumn with a delicious and healthy treat. The longer you roast the acorn squash the sweeter and more caramelized it becomes.
- one acorn squash, halved and seeded
- coconut oil or melted butter
- optional toppings: cinnamon, chopped nuts, coconut butter, maple syrup, dried fruit
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brush cut side of squash with cooking fat.
- Place squash cut side up in oven safe glass pan.
- Roast squash for 1 hour or until golden and tender.
- Top with desired topping and enjoy.